Our week request form allows us to determine and manage the current capacity for each week of camp. Once you have completed this form we will begin processing your request (please allow up to ten days for approval). We will send a confirmation with your approved week and access code to begin registering your students and leaders.
DON’T : Begin specifically promoting a camp date at your church until you have completed Step 1 and been approved for your week of choice. We recommend submitting your Week Request Form as soon as possible so you can start promoting camp! Our camps are first come first serve, so the sooner you submit your Week Request, the higher the chance that you will get the date that you want. Feel free to ask us about the available spots for each week.
DO : Begin general camp promotion now! The earlier you can give students and their families to plan financially, the easier it will make to gather payments and bring more students. This also enables you to plan more fundraisers! Decide what camp rate you will advertise to your group, adding in any additional costs on your church’s end (transportation, etc). Communicate the payment deadlines to your students! We recommend setting your students’ deadlines a little earlier than our deadlines to you, to give you some extra time. Use our promotional videos, graphics, and pictures to promote camp in your services, on social media, and in emails.
Once you get your date of camp approved, begin promoting the specific date to your group. The more notice you give people, the higher priority camp can take on family calendars, which means getting more students to camp!
Please read ALL of the instructions below before registering your group. Regardless of how many people you were approved to bring to camp, registrants will show up in your group until you have started making payments for them.
1. CLICK the “Register My Group” button below (Available August 1st)
2. ENTER your Access Code (from your Week Confirmation Email) and click “Apply”. Ticket types will then open up for you.
3. SELECT the correct ticket type, as well as the amount you will be paying and the number of people you will be paying this amount for (you can come back later and make more payments and pay different amounts on different registrants. See Step 4 Below, “Manage Your Group”). Don’t forget about meeting all payment deadlines to stay within your price bracket (see DATES AND RATES)! IF YOU REGISTER MORE PEOPLE THAN YOU WERE APPROVED BY US TO BRING, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ACCOMMODATIONS. If you would like to bring more people, please submit a request to bring more students (below). If you will be bringing less than you requested, please contact us at [email protected] and let us know so that we can open these spots up for other churches.
4. CLICK “Continue” to Create a Group OR click “Join a Group” if you have already registered people to your group but need to add more. You must “Create a Group” if this is your first time registering for this event, even if you came to camp last year. It is recommended that one designated person from your church becomes the manager of your online registration group. You can log back in at any time to review/make updates to your registration (see Step 4 Below, “Manage Your Group”). If you are clicking, “Join a Group”, skip to #6.
5. FILL OUT the next part of this “Create a Group” form, giving youth pastor information and select your church from the drop down list. If your church isn’t on this drop-down list yet, contact us and we will add you!***Write down the passcodes that you create so that you can easily log back into your group later.***
6. CLICK save to begin inputting each registrants’ information. If you don’t know each person’s information yet, you can simply type in something like, “TBD” in the first registrant’s name field and leave the rest of the fields blank (check “Use this Information for all Attendees” at the bottom of the first registrant field to apply this temporary info to all registrants). This will allow you to go ahead and pay now and return later to enter the accurate information. The ability to enter registrant information online will close 3 weeks prior to the start date of your week of camp, at which time a $2 per registrant fee will be added to your account in order for Youth America to input all of the information on your behalf before your arrival at camp.
7. SCROLL to the bottom of the form and click the blue “Continue” button to go to the final, order review page and enter your payment information. On the upper, right -hand corner of the payment page, you will see the option to either “Sign in now” or “Continue without an account”. You may choose either option. Setting up this option simply makes future payments quicker by auto-filling your payment information.
8. CHOOSE your payment method, which can either be debit/credit card or electronic check. Before submitting your payment, verify that your order total is correct. If you need to delete an attendee from your cart, you can do so by clicking the trash can icon to the left of each attendee. You will receive a receipt of payment via email after submitting your payment (keep an eye on your spam).
9. READ steps 3 & 4 below
*Please note that there is additional registration fee upon check out, which is $1.50 one time fee per registrant.
2019 DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE FOR REFERENCE, 2020 DOCUMENTS WILL BE AVAILABLE AUGUST 1st
CAMP INFORMATION PACKET: Please print off, hand out, email, mail, and maybe even fax The Camp Information Packet to your students, parents, and leaders. This packet is a great tool!
MEDICAL RELEASE FORM: This document must be completed FULLY by EVERY PERSON attending camp and must be entered online 3 weeks prior to your camp arrival day. Print and distribute as many copies of this document as you need, and then collect them back so you can enter the forms online (see Step 4 “Manage Your Group” below for help updating group information). We will also need your completed hard copies upon arrival at check in.
REGISTRANT INFO: All registrant information must be entered fully and completely online or accommodations will not be guaranteed upon arrival. You have until 3 weeks prior to the start day of your camp to enter each registrant’s information online, after which time, you will be locked out from making changes and a $2 per registrant fee will incur if you need Youth America to open the form back up for you to enter/update registrant information.
MAKE PAYMENTS: Deposit deadline and balance deadline must be met in order to keep your desired camp payment rate. If either of these deadlines is missed, the registrant(s) rate automatically jumps to the next available rate. Please review our Dates and Rates and Financial Policies for full details.
CANCELLATIONS: In order to receive any eligible refunds, you must edit the registrants information to reflect the cancellation by changing registrant first name to “CANCELLATION” OR, simply input the person’s information that is replacing the canceling registrant before the 3 week window closes to update registrant information.
CLICK “Manage My Group” on the next page that you see in the right menu pane below the map. You will be prompted to enter your Group Name and Manage Group Passcode (this is the code you created when you created your group initially). Scroll down to “Manage Group Members” to change information for those in your group and make payments for your group. If you are needing to add new registrants to your group, repeat “Step 2” above. If you forgot your Group Name and Passcode, contact us at [email protected]