ARE YOU READY TO REGISTER?
We want a week at Youth America to be an amazing experience for you and your students! The first thing we need from you is to fill out a week request form. This form will allow us to make sure we have enough room for your group. You only need to submit this one time. We'll email you when you're request is approved!
THINGS TO REMEMBER
Until your request is approved, you should hold off on promoting camp dates. But check out our promotional content you can use to get your group excited about camp!
Submit this form ASAP! The sooner you can tell your students and parents about camp the more time they have to get ready!
Give yourself some room to breathe! Set payment deadlines for your students a little earlier than our deadlines for you!
REGISTER YOUR GROUP
We know that getting your students to camp can be crazy all by itself! We want registration to be as quick and easy as possible. So we've outlined the process in a few simple steps for you below!
1. Click the “Register” button below and type in the access code from the Week Request Approval email you received and hit “Apply”. If you haven’t submitted a week request, scroll up and click the “Week Request Form” button!
2. Based on your approved week request numbers, select a ticket type, payment amount and quantity. If you need to register more or less than you originally requested, email us at [email protected].
3. Select “Continue”, enter youth pastor information, select your church from the drop down list and click “Save”. If your church isn’t on this drop-down list yet, contact us and we will add you!
4. Read through our financial policies, select “Yes” or “No” and click “Continue”.
5. Begin inputting your students’ and leaders’ information. If you don’t know these details yet, it’s okay, just type “TBD” in all required fields, leave the rest of the fields blank and select “Use this Information for all Attendees”.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the form and click the blue “Continue” button to go to the final, order review page and enter your payment information.
7. After completing the checkout process you will be emailed a receipt!
*Please note that there is additional registration fee upon check out, which is $1.50 one time fee per registrant.
MANAGE YOUR GROUP
There may still be a few things you need to take care of before you get to Youth America! Whether it's updating student info or making payments before the deadline hits, click the "Manage Your Group" button and follow the directions below! If you have any questions just email us!
REGISTRANT INFO: All registrant information must be entered fully and completely online or accommodations will not be guaranteed upon arrival. You have until 3 weeks prior to the start day of your camp to enter each registrant’s information online, after which time, you will be locked out from making changes and a $2 per registrant fee will incur if you need Youth America to open the form back up for you to enter/update registrant information.
MAKE PAYMENTS: Deposit deadline and balance deadline must be met in order to keep your desired camp payment rate. If either of these deadlines is missed, the registrant(s) rate automatically jumps to the next available rate. Please review our Dates and Rates and Financial Policies for full details.
CANCELLATIONS: In order to receive any eligible refunds, you must edit the registrants information to reflect the cancellation by changing registrant first name to “CANCELLATION” OR, simply input the person’s information that is replacing the canceling registrant before the 3 week window closes to update registrant information.
CLICK “Manage My Group” on the next page that you see in the right menu pane below the map. You will be prompted to enter your Group Name and Manage Group Passcode (this is the code you created when you created your group initially). Scroll down to “Manage Group Members” to change information for those in your group and make payments for your group. If you are needing to add new registrants to your group, repeat “Step 2” above. If you forgot your Group Name and Passcode, contact us at [email protected]
IMPORTANT CAMP DOCUMENTS
CAMP INFORMATION PACKET: Please print off, hand out, email, mail, and maybe even fax The Camp Information Packet to your students, parents, and leaders. This packet is a great tool!
MEDICAL RELEASE FORM: This document must be completed FULLY by EVERY PERSON attending camp and must be entered online 3 weeks prior to your camp arrival day. Print and distribute as many copies of this document as you need, and then collect them back so you can enter the forms online (see Step 4 “Manage Your Group” below for help updating group information). We will also need your completed hard copies upon arrival at check in.